Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-values] Definition of 2D Positioning: the <position> type

From: fantasai via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2018 22:35:14 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
https://drafts.csswg.org/css-values-3/

I've been trying to get the copy on www.w3.org updated since August, but the CSSWG was really dragging its heels on https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/434 . I checked in the edits last night, though, so assuming I get approval next Wednesday, we should be able to publish in 2 weeks. (CR updates take a long time, unfortunately. 🙁 )

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2193#issuecomment-362860862 using your GitHub account