Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-backgrounds-4] Borders with cut corners (#3457)

From: Sebastian Zartner via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2018 09:00:21 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
The main reason why the article doesn't mention `corner-shape` is probably that the Material Design team wanted to base their shape system on existing technology - and `corner-shape` is not implemented in any browser yet, unfortunately (and the specification even claims "not ready for implementation").

But it could also be that they didn't know about the standardization efforts. Luckily, I saw that the article does have a comment form below, so I mentioned it there.

Sebastian

--
GitHub Notification of comment by SebastianZ
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3457#issuecomment-450108244 using your GitHub account