Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-backgrounds-4] Borders with cut corners (#3457)

From: Peter Occil via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2018 23:12:41 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Thanks for pointing that out.  In that case, I find it strange that the article I cited didn't cite `corner-shape: bevel` or the other recent standardization efforts of the W3C with respect to CSS border styling, or whether the Material Design team was much aware of them.  Unfortunately, there is no feedback or comment page in that article, so getting them aware of this issue page can be hard.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by peteroupc
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3457#issuecomment-449520777 using your GitHub account