Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-text] Prevent line breaking after explicit hyphens (#3434)

From: hftf via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2018 04:36:20 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Thank you, I agree with all of that. I don’t have enough expertise to suggest a better rephrasing though.

I don’t think anything needs to be mandated for cases like `T-shirt` and `e-mail` (at least, once there is an explicit control like `hyphens: nowrap` for it). It could be informative to note that UAs can experiment.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by hftf
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3434#issuecomment-448865481 using your GitHub account