Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-grid] Non-existent line names in abspos grid items (#3445)

From: fantasai via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2018 22:58:34 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I think it makes sense to clarify the spec, but also that the Firefox/Edge behavior is correct. We end up spanning to the 'auto' line for non-existent lines only because abspos can't add lines. Either way it's a strange error case. :) Agenda+ in case anyone has a different opinion.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3445#issuecomment-448031047 using your GitHub account