Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-overflow] Selective overflow: hidden (#3417)

From: jonjohnjohnson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2018 15:54:44 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org

@radogado Can you show this example of the layout you are talking about and explain why your controls would be structured inside what needs to have hidden/scrollable overflow, but have their box(es) rendered outside? Can't imagine any scenario where I wouldn't just have the controls structured outside in the first place, as I wouldn't want them moving within the carousels hidden overflow?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by jonjohnjohnson
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3417#issuecomment-447894469 using your GitHub account