Re: [csswg-drafts] [cssom] Merge Constructable Stylesheets spec into CSSOM spec (#3433)

From: Tab Atkins Jr. via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2018 19:11:58 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Post-merging I'm happy to do continuing maintenance as necessary if @rakina isn't around.

For spec levels, the concern is just that adding new things to an otherwise-stable document reduces our ability to advance it. If the document isn't already in or near an advanceable state, tho, then it doesn't matter and we can just put the new thing in.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3433#issuecomment-447425057 using your GitHub account