Re: [csswg-drafts] [cssom] Merge Constructable Stylesheets spec into CSSOM spec (#3433)

From: Alan Stearns via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2018 19:42:58 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
CSSOM has been around long enough that I'd like to get SOME level of it to REC. Starting a new level with this new feature would allow us to move anything else that isn't yet stable to the new level and get the current draft into a state where we could advance it.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by astearns
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3433#issuecomment-447433494 using your GitHub account