Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-overflow-3][css-sizing-3] Define contribution of scrollbars to min-content/max-content sizes (#3348)

From: Florian Rivoal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2018 01:22:25 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I feel like this should depend on https://drafts.csswg.org/css-overflow-4/#scollbar-gutter-property&nbsp;: when there is a scrollbar gutter as defined there, then it should affect intrinsic sizing, and if not, not (and for level 3, since we don't have that property yet, it would boil down to what the initial value of that property does in various cases).

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3348#issuecomment-443933742 using your GitHub account