Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-nav-1] Revise selecting best candidate policy (#3386)

From: Florian Rivoal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2018 07:53:48 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
---

Migrated from https://github.com/WICG/spatial-navigation/issues/94#issuecomment-425356952
Originally created by @junhoseo on *Fri, 28 Sep 2018 08:07:23 GMT*

---
:)
OK. So this is more harder example :) :) :)

![image](https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/4897376/46195771-2a4fdb80-c340-11e8-9b6d-68294ddc9f4e.png)

Focusable elements are placed as grid. And red color element is active element.
We hit down key again.

I think most people expect yellow element will get focus. But actually, green element will get focus because it is placed in direction and closest element with red element. How we can resolve this problem when we use active element's edge as starting point in common cases?

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3386#issuecomment-443619265 using your GitHub account