Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-nav-1] How author know spatnav will work by default in specific user agent? (#3385)

From: Florian Rivoal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2018 07:53:07 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
---

Migrated from https://github.com/WICG/spatial-navigation/issues/41#issuecomment-377140119
Originally created by @anawhj on *Thu, 29 Mar 2018 06:52:57 GMT*

---
> Devices without a keyboard, and therefore no tab key (unless they provide some other way of triggering it).

Got it! I like @frivoal's idea. Could we suggest this proposal at the CSS wg f2f meeting?

Unlike limits of a media type that can handle a condition according to sort of output devices, this proposal that can distinguish input devices would have few issues on discriminating between the devices.

I'll put some concerns on this after the first formal proposal summary. Gathering use cases would be important in addition to the spatial navigation for now.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3385#issuecomment-443619118 using your GitHub account