Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-nav-1] How author know spatnav will work by default in specific user agent? (#3385)

From: Florian Rivoal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2018 07:53:05 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
---

Migrated from https://github.com/WICG/spatial-navigation/issues/41#issuecomment-377118269
Originally created by @junhoseo on *Thu, 29 Mar 2018 04:31:54 GMT*

---
> Maybe something like this: navigation: sequential | spatial | none, so that you can write

How about making this variable as combination type such as ("sequential, spatial" | "spatial"), or {sequential, spatial}?
I imagine that only spatial navigation allowed user agent. I also imagine an extended navigation, let's say that 3d navigation. In this case, it will be better if we enumerate all supported navigation type than having single value.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3385#issuecomment-443619109 using your GitHub account