Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-grid] Static position should use content-box, not padding-box

From: CSS Meeting Bot via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2018 16:05:39 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
The Working Group just discussed `Static position should use content-box, not padding-box`, and agreed to the following:

* `RESOLVED: align grid layout static position as content box rather then padding.`

&lt;dael> Topic: Static position should use content-box, not padding-box<br>
&lt;dael> github: https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3020<br>
&lt;dael> Rossen: TabAtkins and fantasai noticed this while reviewing Grid and they asked if we should s tick to this or align to everything else. Opinions?<br>
&lt;dael> Rossen: TabAtkins is calling in<br>
&lt;dael> fantasai: I imagine he'sin  favor<br>
&lt;TabAtkins> ^_^<br>
&lt;dbaron> makes sense to me<br>
&lt;dael> Rossen: We can resolve to align grid layout static position as content box rather then padding. Objections?<br>
&lt;dael> RESOLVED: align grid layout static position as content box rather then padding.<br>
</details>

--
GitHub Notification of comment by css-meeting-bot
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3020#issuecomment-415086888 using your GitHub account