[csswg-drafts] [css-grid] Static position should use content-box, not padding-box

From: fantasai via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2018 22:58:45 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
fantasai has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts:

== [css-grid] Static position should use content-box, not padding-box ==
Tab and I just noticed that while every other layout mode uses the content box of the static position containing block to set the static position, grid uses the padding box.

We suspect this was an error and we should fix this. Anyone have a different opinion?

Testcase: http://software.hixie.ch/utilities/js/live-dom-viewer/saved/6104

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3020 using your GitHub account