Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-grid] Doubts about specified and computed value of `grid-auto-flow` property

From: Tab Atkins Jr. via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2017 18:03:02 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Yes, those are indeed the four valid serializations for the property; anything else is specifying more information than necessary. So 4.1 should be just `dense`.  2 and 3 should probably also be just `dense`.

Unfortunately, I think CSSOM no longer has the wording specifying this.  And implementations in general disagree a lot in serialization, because we don't specify very much of it. :(

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1834#issuecomment-332606407 using your GitHub account