Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-contain] To which box does paint containment clip?

From: François REMY via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2017 06:28:53 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@frivoal Yes, totally, the anwser like in all cases is the table wrapper box, the only real box.

When I said except for painting, I meant its own painting, not its interactions with the outer world through composition. In fact I can be more precise, the only two painting exceptions that I see are interactions between a table and the backgrounds and borders properties.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1809#issuecomment-332099354 using your GitHub account