Re: [csswg-drafts] [selectors] Functional pseudo-class like :matches() with 0 specificity

From: Brian Kardell via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2017 17:02:36 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I was actually going to suggest that an at-rule might be good here too, but didn't want to get ahead of myself.  Pretty nice for custom elements with stuff that exists in the light DOM I think, I've been in a bunch of scenarios where I wanted my default styles to have very low specificity but require attributes or classes to differentiate

--
GitHub Notification of comment by bkardell
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1170#issuecomment-331503667 using your GitHub account