Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-fonts] Font matching algorithm; issue with weight selection

From: Tab Atkins Jr. via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2017 19:37:01 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Specifically, *when using built-in fonts*, most authors (myself included) don't know what weights are actually installed. We just use the keywords, or *sometimes* some numbers, and change things around until they get us the visible weight we want.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1701#issuecomment-328635878 using your GitHub account