Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-ruby-1] Propose to treat rtc with orthogonal writing-mode to be inter-character rather than using ruby-position

From: Xidorn Quan via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2017 01:33:20 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> But in this way, ruby will be separated with Hanzi when line-break. It is quite important requirement for inter-character.

With `inline-block`, it wouldn't. But letter spacing could be a real problem. If I understand correctly, people may want consistent spacing between hanzis regardless whether one has inter-character ruby.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1773#issuecomment-328393218 using your GitHub account