Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-device-adapt] Should Device Adaptation include a normative definition of <meta> viewport?

From: bokand via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2017 14:52:53 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I would agree we're unlikely to ever ship it, given the perf concerns raised by Yoav.

I don't know where the remaining parts of the spec should go except that it should probably end up in the same spec as visualViewport spec and the layout/visual viewport once we spec those.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by bokand
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/331#issuecomment-339356851 using your GitHub account