Re: [csswg-drafts] [cssom-view] New feature - scroll-boundary-behavior (an extension of -ms-scroll-chaining)

From: Tab Atkins Jr. via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2017 18:58:12 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I agree with Brian—"behavior", like "mode", is a zero-information word that should not be included in the property name. Most properties could have `-behavior` appended to them without changing meaning at all.

But yeah, we should move the discussion to the WICG. I'll close this issue. ^_^

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/769#issuecomment-337693754 using your GitHub account