Re: [csswg-drafts] [html] Change default <sup> and <sub> styling?

From: L. David Baron via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2017 06:59:56 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Actually, I think another reason we couldn't do the proposal that made nesting work was because it relied on fonts to have font metrics for subscript/superscript position and size that match their variant glyphs for subscripts and superscripts, which turned out not to be the case in the small sample of fonts we checked.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by dbaron
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1888#issuecomment-337478616 using your GitHub account