Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-rhythm-1] Avoiding accidental double spacing

From: Koji Ishii via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2017 16:58:42 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@fantasai can you open a new issue, or request discussion by e-mail? It's a great feedback, but not related with this issue.

It's a great feedback that it means the Tokyo session was a failure -- it was one of the biggest objectives to get understanding. I think this is hard because both sides discuss based on their common sense, but the common sense is different, and neither side understand how. I'm getting better understanding how Latin vertical rhythm is different, so I think I can do that better next time.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/938#issuecomment-336952319 using your GitHub account