Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-multicol] Something went wrong with the linking or code block?

From: Rachel Andrew via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2017 14:34:42 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I've updated the editor's draft to use `highlight="css"` instead of `class="css"` in order that these will use the [Pygments syntax highlighting](https://tabatkins.github.io/bikeshed/#syntax-highlighting).

I'm updating the examples anyway to use clearer images, so I'll make sure all these chunks of code are properly highlighted at the same time. Thanks for the report.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by rachelandrew
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1850#issuecomment-334772785 using your GitHub account