Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-animations] Add a way to fill in a keyframe other than the 0% or 100% keyframe using the underlying style

From: Brian Birtles via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2017 05:10:35 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I think `revert` might make sense for the underlying animated style, but in #1841 I'm proposing that we use the underlying animation's style in which case I don't think `revert` makes sense (since we'd be apply other styles from the same origin).

--
GitHub Notification of comment by birtles
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1842#issuecomment-333442175 using your GitHub account