Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-grid][css-align] How items with synthesized baseline affect the size of intrinsic tracks

From: Manuel Rego Casasnovas via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2017 20:45:12 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Just as a summary I'm attaching an image showing the behavior of the example from the first comment on the different browsers and how it'd work with the new proposal.

![Status of this issue on the different browsers](https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/11602/33453875-7b04db1e-d617-11e7-81aa-39606b05610f.png)

The situation is:
* Chromium: Needs changes.
* Firefox: It's fine because it doesn't apply baseline to orthogonal flows.
* Edge: Needs changes.
* Safari: It's not implementing baseline yet, so I'm not even adding a screenshot for it.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by mrego
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1365#issuecomment-348315447 using your GitHub account