Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-grid][css-align] How items with synthesized baseline affect the size of intrinsic tracks

From: Javier Fernandez Garcia-Boente via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2017 09:30:14 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Sorry for the delay, I'm still implementing a prototype of the new algorithm to play with some orthogonal cases. As I said before, I think the new text addresses the problems identified in this issue, but I think we may have to add some minor changes to the current text to deal properly with some orthogonal cases.

I'll provide the required examples soon and will define the WPT when I started the actual implementation.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by javifernandez
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1365#issuecomment-348131676 using your GitHub account