Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-scrollbars] Add to Scope section that we intend not to spec WebKit pseudo-element approach for reasons

From: SelenIT via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2017 10:00:56 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> some people are confused why we choose the IE scrollbar color property approach rather than the WebKit pseudo-element approach in the spec

It seems that I'm one of these people :). Where can I find that reasoning now? Things like `*-3d*-color` look especially surprising in the spec created in the flat design era.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by SelenIT
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2009#issuecomment-347810705 using your GitHub account