[csswg-drafts] [css-scrollbars] Add to Scope section that we intend not to spec WebKit pseudo-element approach for reasons

From: Xidorn Quan via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2017 15:55:46 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
upsuper has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts:

== [css-scrollbars] Add to Scope section that we intend not to spec WebKit pseudo-element approach for reasons ==
It seems to have been raised in several places that some people are confused why we choose the IE scrollbar color property approach rather than the WebKit pseudo-element approach in the spec. I think it makes sense to have a centralized place for the description, and preferably in the spec itself. Probably we should write down the reasoning in the Scope section.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2009 using your GitHub account