[csswg-drafts] [css2] Naming of revision of CSS 2.1

From: Geoffrey Sneddon via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2017 14:43:59 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
gsnedders has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts:

== [css2] Naming of revision of CSS 2.1 ==
As far as I can tell, looking through WG minutes, we never decided what to call the revision of CSS 2.1 incorporating errata. I think we have two options:

 * CSS 2.1 2nd Edition
 * CSS 2.2

I'm in favour of CSS 2.1 2nd Edition because with the exception of scientific notation for numbers, we haven't added/removed any features, it's a simple update to incorporate errata, and as such in my view it doesn't constitute a new subversion of CSS 2.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2008 using your GitHub account