Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-ui-4] Change the pointer cursor to indicate any interactive element.

From: François REMY via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2017 01:47:10 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
If we do not update the default styles of native buttons, checkbox, etc... then I disagree with this proposal. If the only use of pointer in the UA stylesheets is for links, then it should be stated in the spec as being for links-like things.

Changing the style of native buttons is going to be problematic for us as we have to match the Operating System guidelines. If you believe the operating systems should change their guidelines, I'd recommend you send that feedback to them, not to us.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1936#issuecomment-345889912 using your GitHub account