Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-ui-4] Change the pointer cursor to indicate any interactive element.

From: Tantek Çelik via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2017 17:27:30 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I am concerned with changing this description which has been this way for a very long time (10+ years).

To consider this text description change, I would need to see additional tests (feel free to link to them directly here in comments) that demonstrate existing interop with the proposed change. (if there is not interop on it, or worse, interop *against* it, then I don't think we can make this change).

--
GitHub Notification of comment by tantek
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1936#issuecomment-346420266 using your GitHub account