Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-sizing] Auto-resize iframes and textarea based on content

From: fantasai via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2017 05:51:24 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@tantek I'm in favor, but that requires addressing the security concerns at the very least; textarea doesn't have that consideration.  If we work it out in the same timeframe as the rest of the features  and get implementer backing, I'd be happy to have it in L4.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1771#issuecomment-344493091 using your GitHub account