Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-sizing] Auto-resize iframes and textarea based on content

From: Tantek Çelik via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2017 17:53:02 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
The auto-resizing (specifically height) of iframes is a highly desirable feature for authors.

I have been using this feature for quite some time on my event posts, e.g.:

http://tantek.com/2017/305/e1/homebrew-website-club

I use an iframe to embed an unknown number of RSVPs generated by an external service, and it is quite handy (e.g. on iOS Safari) for that iframe of RSVPs to auto-grow (in height) as more RSVPs come in.

I'd very much like to see iframe auto-sizing added to Sizing L4 as well.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by tantek
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1771#issuecomment-342566249 using your GitHub account