Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-transforms-2] Should a no-op <div> flatten?

From: mattwoodrow via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 03:43:16 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Very weird, I see identical behaviour for the initial example, with the second rule un-commented, and with the second rule un-commented and modified to be explicitly `transform-style: flat`.
Only un-commenting the first rule results in perspective being applied for me.

Anyway, the important bit is what the desired behaviour is, and I'm still of the opinion that we should flatten for no-op divs, unless we have more evidence that it's unacceptable from a webcompat standpoint.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by mattwoodrow
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1952#issuecomment-343802093 using your GitHub account