Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-transforms-2] Should a no-op <div> flatten?

From: Amelia Bellamy-Royds via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2017 22:05:02 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> I assume...

I shouldn't have assumed. It looks like Firefox still applies the perspective from the body when there is hidden overflow on the intermediary element, but then applies a cropping effect that seems to also be affected by the perspective?  I've added various tests in the form of commented-out CSS rules in the CodePen.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1952#issuecomment-342638103 using your GitHub account