Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-ui-4] Change the pointer cursor to indicate any interactive element.

From: Amelia Bellamy-Royds via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2017 03:06:46 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
This comes down to a change of definition to reflect reality better, and I am all for it.

Personally, I wouldn't mind if browsers actually made pointer cursor the default for buttons.  But that's a much trickier issue, since it would be changing well-established defaults.  However, that's not what @kizu is suggesting here, and discussion of that possibility shouldn't derail the simple suggestion.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1936#issuecomment-341945839 using your GitHub account