Re: [csswg-drafts] [mediaqueries] Non-positive value should be invalid for 'resolution' feature

From: Xidorn Quan via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2017 07:44:09 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I... don't think this really needs a minimum value, because I don't think anyone is going to use this number as a divisor. Impls just get a resolution from the system and compare it against the provided number, no?

I think directly making zero valid should be enough, unless we use these units for computation somewhere.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1454#issuecomment-303946148 using your GitHub account