Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-align] definitions of baseline content-alignment seem wrong about which side it adds padding to

From: L. David Baron via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2017 20:12:28 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Hmm, I guess my example isn't valid because of the [restrictions on when baseline-content applies](https://drafts.csswg.org/css-align/#baseline-align-content) (which I thought I'd seen, and then couldn't find when I was writing this issue).  But, on the flip side, it's not clear to me why all those restrictions exist.  I suppose they do make this a little simpler -- but it's not even clear to me that the complexity of the restrictions themselves is less than the complexity that they avoid.  On the other hand, I haven't thought through implementing it.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by dbaron
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1411#issuecomment-302895976 using your GitHub account