Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-units] aspect ratio units needed

From: fantasai via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2017 01:12:54 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
After some discussion with @jensimmons, I think the best solution here is to have an `aspect-ratio` property for the general case. For Grid, we do need a special unit because grid cells don't have properties, but it can be restricted to grid-template syntax the way `fr` units are.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1173#issuecomment-301957363 using your GitHub account