Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-apply-rule] New advocate for the spec

From: Nicolás J. Engler via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2017 01:58:11 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@jonathantneal I'd be more than happy to move forward with an alternative if that's the case, as long as it works in the same (or similar enough) way `@apply` was intended. I'm not necessarily rigid on following to the current syntax, but I don't see a problem with it either.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by NicolasJEngler
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1047#issuecomment-301358433 using your GitHub account