Re: [csswg-drafts] [css3-positioning] [cssom] getComputedStyle should return "auto" for position:sticky if applicable

From: Rick Byers via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2017 17:53:34 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
/cc @tabatkins @fantasai @flackr this is a specific instance of the issue we discussed in Tokyo.  We're changing to match the other implementations since it's more interoperable and more useful for developers.  Tab seemed to suggest that maybe this behavior was already covered by the spec, but it's not at all clear to us so at the very least the spec should be clarified.

We [have a](https://codereview.chromium.org/2870983002/patch/80001/90001) web-platform-test for this which we will upstream when the spec is fixed or clarified.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by RByers
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1346#issuecomment-300562579 using your GitHub account