Re: [csswg-drafts] [css3-positioning] position:sticky algorithm currently prefers bottom over top, and right over left

From: fantasai via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 02 May 2017 20:27:19 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I haven't looked into the `position: sticky` spec yet, but I'm 100% sure that if we're picking a winning side, it should be responding to the writing mode, like it does for all the other position values according to CSS2.1 chapter 10.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1294#issuecomment-298751052 using your GitHub account