Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-sizing] percentage [max-]width|height and intrinsic sizes

From: Greg Whitworth via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 20:07:19 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Oh, it's worth noting since @fantasai and I had discussed the possibility of manually looking at these pages to extrapolate on I went ahead and grabbed the ID/classes of the parent, as well as the outerHTML of the element that was using max-width with a %. This should aid in finding the parent quickly and then flooring the s2f to see if the input would overflow with adverse affects on the overall layout to the end user.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by gregwhitworth
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/765#issuecomment-286543636 using your GitHub account