Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-fonts-4][varfont] Automatic optical size/style selection

From: Myles C. Maxfield via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2017 23:23:13 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Given that everyone seems to agree to using `font-size`, perhaps we should make that part normative. We could say something like "font-size must be taken into consideration when selection a variation value for the 'opsz' axis, but other signals may also be considered during this consideration." Then, we could test it by making sure that different values of `font-size` yield different visual results.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by litherum
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/807#issuecomment-285203114 using your GitHub account