Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-cascade] About omitted subproperty value in shorthand

From: François REMY via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2017 05:53:14 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
So the specced behavior is that you use the initial value of the property and not initial, right? That should pretty much be what we do, I liked returning "intial" better but it is true that it just doesn't work well with the rest of css, the font example is pretty convincing.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1068#issuecomment-284629071 using your GitHub account