Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-grid] auto-placement of item named with grid-area, but without a corresponding placement in grid-template-areas

From: fantasai via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2017 21:02:25 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Rachel, I'm giving you blanket permission to add whatever examples or
figures you think are necessary to any of my specs. :) Just ping me if
 you'd like me to look it over, and make sure they are marked up
correctly (e.g. using `class=example` or `class=figure` as
appropriate.)

https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/966#issuecomment-274937485