Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-grid] auto-placement of item named with grid-area, but without a corresponding placement in grid-template-areas

From: Rachel Andrew via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2017 06:02:14 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
ok - will do. Would you like me just to make a pull request for
anything like this? There are a couple of images in the grid spec that
 really need redoing as SVG (a hand drawn one and one that was a
screenshot of my example) which I keep meaning to look at too.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by rachelandrew
Please view or discuss this issue at