Re: [csswg-drafts] [cssom-view] layout viewport vs visual viewport

From: bokand via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2017 19:39:16 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Well, by "all" I'm talking about scroll-related APIs which are
documented on the last page of [this
doc](https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E6tBwLF1UlqSCMyIIemaRheJrtLncsNetV7y6we-muE/edit#heading=h.xc2c4uctom63).
 So layouts will break only if they're relying on one of these APIs
(like window.innerWidth, window.scrollY, etc). AFAICT, most responsive
 layouts rely on size media queries which I think everyone can agree
should be based on the layout viewport.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by bokand
Please view or discuss this issue at