Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-inline] need to define interaction of initial-letter and text-align other than start

From: Xidorn Quan via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2017 09:54:51 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> With `text-align: justify` and `text-align: justify-all`, clarifying
 that there is no justification opportunity between the initial letter
 and the adjacent text should be enough.

Should there be justification opportunity between the initial letter
and the rest if one or both of them are CJK characters?

> For `end` and `center`, this is much more confusing, and it isn't
clear there is an actual use case, so we should probably pick the
simplest thing to implement.

Or explicitly leave it unspecified?

https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/884#issuecomment-272684908